Are You stuck with paying for an expensive add-on solution for shipping small parcels?
Would you like to ship small packages directly within YOUR ERP?
Join us to see how Western Computer's tool 365ParcelShip manages all the data and tasks required for shipping small parcels within your Dynamics 365 for Finance & Supply Chain Management system.
365ParcelShip provides a solution that looks and acts like the rest of your Dynamics solution and enables users to ship small parcels without ever leaving Dynamics 365.
Using an internet-based rate engine that is integrated with most major parcel shippers, 365ParcelShip is linked into your ERP and provides all the record-keeping, printing, and inventory functions needed to enable the shipment.
- A seamless way to ship small parcels from within D365, including label printing
- Automated capture of shipping information without having to re-enter data or leave Dynamics 365
- Rate shopping through the internet-based engine that picks up current rates and terms, eliminating the need to track changes and maintain rate tables
- Ability to link shipping information to specific orders and customer records
- Ability to ship parcels from multiple locations including the warehouse, inside sales and the sales counter
Join our experts, Ken May and Ian Hartman, on Thursday, September 29th at 11am PDT for their demonstration and exploration of 365ParcelShip.