Wish you had a centralized, easy way to manage the full 360 prospect to cash process?
What if you could automate time-consuming processes down to the click of a button?
Dynamics 365 Field Service has many powerful features you might not know about. An exciting capability for service-driven companies is the ability to streamline and automate the full prospect to cash process. With Microsoft Dataverse, you can integrate Field Service, Customer Service, and CRM to save loads of time, reduce errors, and keep staff and customers happy.
Join Western Computer experts Tanya Regna, CE Program Manager, and Kayla Rohde, CE Consultant, on Wednesday, October 20th at 11 am PT/2 pm ET for a fast-paced hour of exploration and education. Dive into the prospect to cash process and discover how to:
- Streamline internal processes with integrations via Dataverse
- Centralize your data and order management
- Perform tasks with one click, including:
- Convert an opportunity D365 Sales to a work order in D365 Field Service
- Convert a case in D365 Customer Service to a work order in D365 Field Service
- Give dispatchers complete customer history within D365 Field Service
- Empower technicians to order parts, schedule a follow up when item is received, and ship parts directly to the customer – all while on location
- Eliminate manual processes and duplicate entry between your CRM and Customer Service programs
- Better serve your customers
- Gain insight into the profitability of work orders
- Easily access existing history of work for customers and equipment