Are you wanting a quick way to compare Microsoft ERP solutions? Considering a transition from Dynamics GP to Dynamics 365, but not sure which path to take? All Microsoft ERP solutions feature unrivaled integration and scalability so how do you choose the right functionality?
Comparison Chart for Microsoft ERP
Explore our Product Comparison Page to see the major similarities and differences between Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management, and Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Here are some of the questions and characteristics our chart includes for comparisons:
- Company size: Is this a small to mid-sized business with a single location? A single division of an enterprise company? A mid-sized business that’s growing rapidly?
- Number of users: What’s the current number of users? How about anticipated number of users five years from now?
- Company structure: Does the business have a simple structure and a single location? Is this a multi-entity organization with numerous small branches? Does the business operate internationally?
- Industry: Does the business specialize in projects or professional services, distribution, retail, manufacturing, home building, etc.?
- Manufacturing modes: For manufacturers, what mode do you employ? Discrete, process, engineer-to-order, configure-to-order, lean, mixed-mode?
- Multi-company: Is there a need for multi-company or intercompany management?
- Service deployment options: Does the business want a cloud-based deployment? On-premise? Hybrid?
- Ease and cost of implementation: What resources and time has the business allotted for implementation?
- Extensions and development tools: Will the business need to purchase or develop extensions?
- Business intelligence: What level of complexity is needed for data analytics and reporting?
Helping You Decide
How does Western Computer help our clients choose the right fit? We’re committed to empowering you with focused information and guidance so you aren’t just choosing software, you’re building a foundation for long-term success.
For some businesses, this is an easy choice. For others, it can be a complicated decision. We are experts in Dynamics ERP and you’re the ultimate expert when it comes to understanding how your business operates – so we work with you to combine knowledge and find the best solution together. Please contact us if you’d like additional insight and/or a personal demonstration of Dynamics 365.
Looking to transition from Dynamics GP to Dynamics 365?
If you’re considering your options to upgrade from Dynamics GP, it may be helpful to read our article Should Your Business Transition from Dynamics GP to Dynamics 365? You might also be interested in Dynamics GP vs. Dynamics 365: Let’s Talk Productivity. We understand that Dynamics GP has a lot of powerful functionality and we are here to help you make a smooth transition.
About the AuthorMore Content by Greg Williams