Are you preparing a transition from on-premises ERP to Dynamics 365 Finance in the cloud?
Would you like guidance and best practices to build a successful cloud upgrade strategy?
When upgrading your business solutions from on-premises to a cloud-based platform like Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management, planning is the first and most critical step to ensure a smooth journey. But where should your strategy even begin? How do you build your foundation for a digital transformation?
Western Computer has helped hundreds of customers transition to the cloud and we are here to share our knowledge and expertise to ensure you are set up for success from the start. Join Greg Williams, Dynamics Practice Manager, and Joe Woodmancy, Dynamics 365 Finance and SCM Senior Solution Architect, for a special two-part webinar series where you will learn valuable tips and proven strategies for your cloud upgrade and digital transformation.
In this webinar on Thursday, September 2nd at 11 am PT/2 pm ET, we will review how to:
- Analyze your data management and form a future strategy
- Identify business requirements and match them to the latest version of Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management
- Analyze your current system modifications to see if they are necessary in Dynamics 365
- Envision your future business state
- Evaluate your ISV/add-on solutions and determine a strategy for interfaces with other applications
- Gain a holistic view of the Microsoft Dynamics platform, including:
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Additional cloud offerings such as Power Platform
We hope you will also join Part Two of this Series: Preparing for Digital Transformation on October 28th - Register here now.