What happens after your cloud upgrade and what should you prepare for?
How do you ensure your digital transformation is successful long term?
Now that you learned how to create an effective cloud upgrade strategy in Part 1 of our series, how do you execute that strategy and maximize your investment in Dynamics 365 Finance? Digital transformation is an ongoing journey with an enormous impact—to your organization as a whole, as well as your employees, customers, and vendors. Making your cloud transition a positive and productive experience is much easier when you know what to expect and how to properly plan for it.
In Part 2 of our webinar series on Thursday, October 28th at 11 am PT/2 pm ET, Greg Williams, Dynamics Practice Manager, will guide you through important next steps as you bring your cloud vision to life and prepare for the future.
In this webinar, we will review how to:
- Replace legacy modifications with extensions where necessary
- Migrate from customized reports to Power BI interactive dashboards and reports
- Adapt to mobile applications
- Take advantage of Power Platform applications to enhance your capabilities
- Extend the reach of your business applications to your customers and vendors
- Prepare for continuous updates
- Be an advocate for digital transformation and support employees through change
Be sure to register for Part 1 of the series Laying the Groundwork here.