Do you know the different deployment options for Dynamics 365 Project Operations?
Would you like to see how D365 Project Operations works when integrated with Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management?
If you are a project-driven organization considering Dynamics 365 Project Operations, you don’t want to miss this insightful webinar on July 22nd at 11 am PT/2 pm ET. Rob Fitzpatrick, Senior Solution Architect for Western Computer, will first help you understand your deployment options so you can make the most informed decision for your business.
Next, Rob will walk you through a real-world scenario taking an opportunity in Sales to a project in a D365 Project Operations environment integrated with Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management.
Join us to explore features and functionality in action and learn how to:
- Use Resource Management and the Schedule Board to find resources for your project
- Transact against the project in D365 Project Operations
- Follow transactions through the integration and into the ledger in D365 Finance/SCM
- Invoice the project in D365 Project Operations
- Follow the invoice to the Customer Account in D365 Finance/SCM