Are you trying to choose the best Dynamics solution to help you efficiently manage, service, and maintain your assets?
You have a couple of excellent options for asset management with Dynamics 365 and it’s important to know the key differences and functionality to make the best decision for your unique needs.
Join Western Computer's Senior Solution Architect, Joe Woodmancy, and our Consultant for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Kayla Rohde, on Thursday, July 15th at 11 am PT/2 pm ET for a special Dynamics session that will help you to understand and compare the differences between Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Asset Management and Dynamics 365 Field Service Asset Servicing.
Find out which solution would work best for managing internal shop floor and warehouse assets, planning for preventive maintenance, and dispatching a mobile workforce to perform the work.
In this session we will cover the following:
- Responding to break/fix issues and scheduling appropriate resources
- Creating maintenance schedules based on asset characteristics (time-based, counter-based)
- Dispatching the appropriate resource(s)
- Maintenance Checklists based on Asset Class
- Spare parts inventory
- Mobile/Handheld worker input and closing of maintenance orders