Are you fully utilizing your Dynamics 365 Business Central Warehouse to meet your Supply Chain Management challenges?
Is your inventory movement effectively managed and your supply chain efficiently controlled?
The Warehouse Management functionality in Dynamics 365 Business Central can be implemented in different complexity levels, depending on a company’s processes and order volume.
Join our senior solution architect, Jeff Steel, at 11 am PT/2 pm ET on January 23rd to explore the design details of a Dynamics 365 Business Central Warehouse and help you to determine the level of complexity required by your organization.
In this webinar, these are some of the topics that will be covered:
- Setting Up Warehousing: Steps and Checklists
- Receiving Orders: Receive and Put-Away Items in a Warehouse
- Internal Warehouse Processes: Bin Movements
- Shipping Orders: Pick and Ship Items in a Warehouse
- Item Tracking: Lot/Serial Numbers within a Warehouse
Join us for this free webinar to explore these functionalities and more:
Manage the movement of inventory
Different configurations of warehouse mgmt. features
Efficiently control supply chain