Is your Microsoft Dynamics CRM outdated or no longer supported?
Want to explore the benefits of the Microsoft Cloud?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers many modern features only available in the Cloud version versus the On-Premise version; also allowing you to take advantage of the support and maintenance provided by the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Cloud. Moving to the Cloud is the typical next step in your Dynamics journey. There are many things to consider and many steps to progress through. In this webinar, we will review low-risk high gain options to move from your Microsoft CRM On-Premise to Dynamics 365 in the Cloud.
If you're working on an older version of Microsoft CRM, your version of Dynamics:
- Could have reached the end of life and is no longer supported by Microsoft (or end of life is approaching)
- Processes have simply become outdated
- Needs your automations extended with Power Automate or have your automation and functionality enhanced
- Needs more mobile-friendly and integration capabilities (like Outlook, Teams, Power BI, Business Central/F&SCM)
Choosing the best strategy for your business can depend on many things. We'll discuss the following strategies for upgrading CRM:
- CRM Out-of-the-Box
- Fresh Look (Out-of-the-Box with prioritized enhancements)
- Lift and Shift (as-is upgrade)
- Lift and Shift with enhancements
- Key webinar take aways:
- End of life schedule for different versions of CRM
- Upgrade options for On-Premise to Online
- Data migration considerations
Register today and join Mike Busby, Senior D365 Technical Architect, and Adam Jones, Solutions Architect, for an informative webinar on Thursday, February 29th at 11:00 AM PST/2:00 PM EST, to explore key points to consider when migrating to Dynamics 365 in the Cloud. You’ll also learn important considerations to plan your next move.