Are you a distributor wanting to extend the power of Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Do you have unique distribution challenges or requirements you are trying to solve?
Whether you are a growing distributor evaluating D365 Business Central or need to extend the core capabilities of your existing system—this is an excellent webinar for you! From eCommerce to planning and forecasting to accounting, there are several ISV integrations built to help distributors take your technology and your business to the next level.
Western Computer specializes in helping distributors of all sizes build the right technology stack to get the most value from their investment. Join Tony Castellano, VP of Sales, on Thursday, December 2nd at 11 am PT/2 pm ET as he dives into several of the most impactful solutions, including:
- SPS Commerce: An integrated solution focused on simplifying and streamlining the omnichannel supply chain and helping retailers, distributors and suppliers collaborate with advanced EDI and eCommerce capabilities.
- Dynamicweb: A highly flexible eCommerce and digital marketing platform for mid-sized to large distributors who want to create a full omnichannel sales, marketing, and commerce experience.
- StockIQ: An intelligent supply chain planning suite designed specifically for distributors and 3PLs who need advanced forecasting, analytics, and inventory management.
- InsightWorks: A suite of over a dozen apps specifically designed for manufacturing and distribution in Business Central, including warehousing, inventory, shipping, shop floor, scheduling, and more.
- Versapay: Create a collaborative AR experience for customers in the cloud to automate accounting functions and accelerate cash flow.
- Continia: Streamline and automate finance processes in Business Central including document capture, expense management, document output, payment management and collection management.