Western Computer is excited to announce a new partnership with StockIQ Technologies. Our customers gain a robust suite of intelligent supply chain management solutions for Dynamics 365 Finance and Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Both StockIQ and Western Computer are known for our deep distribution and manufacturing industry expertise. This partnership means we can extend the value of your technology investments even further with expanded knowledge, tools and support.
We encourage you to watch our informative webinars with StockIQ.
“Are you tired of information with no insight”?
StockIQ takes supply chain management to the next level, particularly for distributors and manufacturers. Companies gain intelligent, advanced tools to strategize, forecast, plan and optimize the supply chain from end to end. Perhaps most impressive is that it is super powerful yet so elegantly and thoughtfully designed, it’s amazingly easy to use and learn. See it for yourself by scheduling a demonstration!
Here are some of the features we know our customers will love about StockIQ:
- Forecasting: Advanced algorithms for seasonality, short lifecycles, events, product launches and more.
- Replenishment: Optimize ordering to ensure you always have the right inventory when and where you need it.
- Inventory Analytics: Planning dashboards help you identify and proactively take action for stock-outs, dead stock, service level, and more.
- Supplier Tracking: Stay ahead of your suppliers so you can accurately quote and track lead times and inventory.
- Promotion Analysis: Know how promotions have performed in the past and analyze trends to plan effective promotions.
- SIOP Support: Get the data you need to support your sales, inventory and operations planning process from the top-down and bottom-up.
- Flexible Infrastructure: StockIQ is available on a web platform, in the cloud, on premise and on mobile devices to fit your needs and keep you productive.
Supply Chain Visibility is Key
Managing a supply chain is one thing, having the insight to make smart decisions that improve SLAs, boost productivity and customer satisfaction, and eliminate wasted inventory costs is another. That’s where StockIQ excels.
Western Computer can extend that insight companywide by integrating StockIQ data with Dynamics 365, our distribution apps, Power BI dashboards and reports, Power Platform automations and more. It’s a partnership we are proud to bring to our customers.
Get started with StockIQ
As mentioned above, we welcome the opportunity to provide a personalized demo to your team. Or, please reach out to discuss your supply chain challenges and goals so we can design the best solution to optimize your business and amplify your outcomes.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Katherine Turner-Lawrence