It’s that time of year again! Join us this October in Kissimmee, Florida at User Group Summit North America, the top conference for business users, industry experts, and software vendors. Come network, share and learn about your Microsoft business applications.
Western Computer is a proud Platinum sponsor for NAVUG Summit and Gold Sponsor for AXUG Summit. Our Dynamics experts will be there to help you get the most from your experience and your technology including Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics AX and NAV, Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Power BI, Flow, and PowerApps.
Be sure to attend one of our many Summit session, post surrounding this coming soon, and our Partner Solutions Showcase.
CUSTOMERS: Save the date for our 9th Annual Customer Appreciation Reception on Thursday, October 17, 2019. Check your inbox for an email invitation and be sure to save your seat for the event.
Why Should You Attend?
Our goal at Western Computer is always to empower your business by enabling you to make the best use of technology solutions, and that’s why we are active in the user groups. Not only is it an excellent way for us to share the latest news, updates and tips—we also get one-on-one time with you to learn ourselves what users are experiencing, common challenges and what functionality you want from your applications.
User Group Summit is tremendously valuable when it comes to getting the best ROI from your solutions and helping your business succeed. Here are just a few reasons to sign up:
- Attend hands-on training sessions: From basic to advanced functionality, UG Summit offers skills workshops that will help you increase efficiency and get the best use from your technology solutions.
- Connect with experts: With the ever-growing capabilities of business technology solutions, it’s invaluable to get help from experts and MVPs so you can develop your own expertise in using Dynamics NAV, Dynamics AX, or Dynamics 365.
- Network with your user group: Meet other users of your business applications and learn from their challenges and successes in their own businesses.
- Learn about third-party tools: Test and evaluate third-party solutions that could help your business or organization increase automation, gain better insight, enhance your industry and more.
- Get the latest news about Dynamics 365: What’s happening with all the different Dynamics 365 apps, and how are they different from previous Dynamics platforms? What new innovations are we seeing from Microsoft this year? What’s on the roadmap? If your business is still using on-premises software, should you uplift to the cloud? Get the scoop on recent updates and learn more about how your organization should handle these changes.
- Meet with Western Computer Executives: Western Computer resources and Dynamics experts, including our Executive team, will be in attendance to demo solutions, answer questions, and meet with customers. We welcome your toughest business technology challenges and look forward to learning how we can support your business. If you’d like to schedule time with our Executives, they’d be happy to meet with you individually, please email us.
Linda Collins, President
Kelly Holwagner, VP of Operations
Katherine Turner-Lawrence, VP of Sales & Marketing
John Collins, CTO
Greg Williams, Dynamics Practice Manager
Tony Castellano, Director of Sales
Save 10% on Registration
We offer an exclusive discount code for User Group Summit to save you an additional 10% off your registration when you use the following code: PRPWestern
Are you ready to learn, connect, and have some fun in Florida? Register today to join Western Computer in Kissimmee at User Group Summit North America 2019.
We’re excited to see you! Be sure to visit us in booth 1223; we will be there to answer your toughest Dynamics questions.
See you at Summit!
About the AuthorMore Content by Katherine Turner-Lawrence