What is Microsoft Power Platform, and how can it help your business? Can the Power Platform really enable users to create business applications with no coding or technical knowledge? What’s the connection between Power Platform and Power BI, PowerApps, and Microsoft Flow?
Our webinar explores the Microsoft Power Platform and get a big-picture understanding of why it exists, how it works, and how it can help your business.
What you’ll learn:
- How Power BI, PowerApps and Flow work together
- How Power Platform’s apps interconnect with Dynamics 365
- Demystifying the Common Data Model and Common Data Service
- Ways your organization can use Power Platform to:
- Gain insights into your business quickly and easily
- Automate common processes
- Act on your business data
- How to use pre-built templates and solutions connectors
- Real-world examples of how Western Computer clients are using the apps
You’ll be impressed by how Power Platform helps you create no-code business solutions!
Register for our complimentary webinar to learn more:
This powerful solution from Microsoft can help your business analyze, automate, and act on the power of your data. Register today to join us for this free webinar, hosted by Western Computer’s solutions experts. You’ll learn how the Power Platform can help your business innovate and grow while reducing IT costs and turning ordinary users into developers.
About the AuthorMore Content by Amanda Sherry