We get a lot of questions about Microsoft Dynamics NAV Events. What are they? Why and how do you use them? What issues do they solve? What are the benefits of using them? There are some big advantages to using Events and Western Computer’s expert developers will teach you what you need to know in our free 2-part Dynamics NAV Events webinar training series.
Why should you use Dynamics NAV Events?
Dynamics NAV Events are used to design the application to react to specific actions or behavior that occur. This enables you to separate customized functionality from the application business logic, thereby lowering the cost of code modifications and upgrades to the original application.
Two major benefits of using Dynamics NAV Events are:
- Code modifications to customized functionality can be made without having to modify the original application.
- Changes to the original application code can be made with minimal impact on the customizations.
Visit our free OnDemand Webinars library to access these educational training webinars anytime, anywhere:
Dynamics NAV Events Training Webinar (Part 1)
This webinar kicks off your mastery of Dynamics NAV Events with an informative introduction and live examples. What you’ll learn:
- Introduction to Events, Publishers, and Subscribers
- Event Types
- Business, Integration, Global, Database Trigger, Page Trigger
- How to Implement Events
- How to Publish and Raise Events
- How to Create an Event Subscriber Function
Dynamics NAV Events Training Webinar (Part 2)
Part 2 takes a deep dive into coding using Events through several real-world business scenarios. What you’ll learn:
- Review of Events, Event Types and How to Implement Events
- How to Code Dynamics NAV Events
- See how to create and code functionality that will streamline and solve common business challenges, such as modifying a customer record and sales order.
We look forward to teaching you how to use Events in Dynamics NAV and hope you plan to access our OnDemand educational webinar training sessions. If you have questions surrounding Dynamics NAV events, submit your questions through our YouTube Q&A series and have the answers featured on our YouTube channel.
For the latest videos from our talented NAV experts, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel!