Regulatory rules are complex, routinely updated, and there is no consistency across jurisdictions. Do you need to update your system without burdening your IT or Finance teams?
Are you looking for a way to offload these activities: calculate sales, all taxes, obtain & maintain beverage alcohol licenses, and end-to-end tax returns process?
The beverage alcohol compliance landscape is continually shifting. As states pass new laws regulating DTC shipping and licensing, businesses must quickly change direction in order to stay in good standing with authorities.
In this webinar Thursday September 22 at 10 am PST/1 PM EST, Avalara will cover the latest legislation impacting Wineries, Distributors, and Distilleries and ways to make compliance easier. You’ll learn about:
- How to keep ahead of industry regulatory changes & stay compliant
- Age verification and enforcement
- Colorado's new Retail Delivery Fee
- New DTC changes in Alaska and Tennessee
- Things we're watching (Texas eCommerce Advisory, Uniform Law Commission Act, Lawsuite in Oregon, and more)