See what's new in Dynamics 365 Business Central!
The 2020 Release Wave 2 of Dynamics 365 Business Central, available this month, continues to optimize customer requirements and expectations of this Microsoft ERP solution. Updates include service improvements, optimized file storage management, deeper integration with Microsoft Teams, as well as several of the top requested features submitted by Business Central users in the product request portal.
Join our Dynamics 365 Business Central Program Manager, Tammy Radecke, on October 28th at 11 am PT/2 pm ET as she discusses these latest enhancements including:
- Seamless Service Security
- Productivity Improvements
- Improved Integration to the Microsoft Power Platform Applications
- Improved Integration to Office 365
- Customer-Requested Improvements
- Enhanced migration tools for Dynamics On-Prem users
These improvements make it easier than ever before for Dynamics on-prem users to migrate to Dynamics 365 Business Central Cloud. Register today to learn more and understand your path to the cloud.
Join us for this free webinar to explore these functionalities and more:
SEAMLESS SERVICE SECURITY
IMPROVED INTEGRATION TO OFFICE 365