Can your sales team view customer purchase history in your CRM system?
Are you manually updating data between your CRM and ERP systems?
Join our senior solution architect, Joe Woodmancy, on Thursday, February 25th at 11 am PT/2 pm ET for a discussion of the integration capabilities between Dynamics 365 Sales (commonly referred to as Customer Engagement) and Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management.
In this webinar, we will explore how the Microsoft Azure Cloud allows you to seamlessly integrate these two applications via Microsoft Dataverse (formerly Common Data Service). Learn how you can easily link these two applications with 'out of the box' templates from Microsoft, and how you can tailor them to your own business flow needs.
This webinar presentation will cover the following topics:
- An overview of the Microsoft Dataverse concept and structure
- Standard templates provided by Microsoft for integrating Dynamics 365 Sales and Dynamics 365 Finance & SCM
- Out of the box data mappings between the two applications
- Ability to customize data mappings and add additional data entries
- Parent/Child relationships between data entry ownerships
- A functioning example of integration using the Prospect to Cash scenario