granting appropriate system permissions and privileges should be easy, is it for you?
Join us for Part Two of our Security Series for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations as our Senior Solutions Architect presents Advanced Security Functionalities. This is an Advanced presentation and attendees should have a good understanding and knowledge of basic Security.
If you missed or would like to review Part One of this series covering the Introduction & Fundamentals of Security in D365FO, please use this link for the video recording of Part One.
Topics that we will cover and demonstrate in Part Two include:
- Security diagnostics and security configuration
- Create new Roles, Duties, and Privileges
- Duplicate new Roles, Duties, and Permissions
- Customize Roles, Duties, and Permissions
- Customize Roles with Duties, Parent Roles, Privileges, Sub Roles, and Tables
- Publish Objects
- Audit Trail
About the AuthorMore Content by Amanda Sherry