How accurate and fast is your quote-price-configure process?
Are you able to handle customer change orders efficiently?
Discrete manufacturing is not only competitive, but also complicated. Customers are highly demanding, processes are complicated, and you need to ensure that your technical and operational sides are in sync. Else, you run the risk of facing significant problems.
Join us in this free webinar on Thursday, October 22nd at 11 am PT/2 pm ET where we will discuss five areas that are distinctly different in Discrete Manufacturing. We will also share five examples of manufacturers that have implemented industry-specific software solutions to address distinct requirements.
This webinar will show you the best practices of how discrete manufacturing software can help:
- Quote-price-configure and provide accurate and competitive quotes
- Engineer, make-to-order and develop products as well as manage change orders as customer needs change
- Optimize production by improving the efficiency of your manufacturing setup
- Optimize operations by improving asset management for greater efficacy
- Improve field service and maintenance by bridging the gap between back office and field service
Join us for this free webinar to explore these functionalities and more:
BALANCE OPTIMUM RESOURCE MGMT. WITH TASKS
MANAGE JOB BUDGETS WITH EFFICIENCY
COORDINATE TIMELINES WITH MATERIAL PLANNING
About the AuthorMore Content by Amanda Sherry