Is shipping inventory out of your warehouse an automated process?
How efficient is your warehouse management operations?
In this second of three Warehouse Management webinar series, join our senior solution architect at 11 am PT/2 pm ET, Joe Woodmancy, as he explores how Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management can help to optimize your outbound inventory processes, such as, outbound sales and transfer orders, as well as maintaining optimal stock-picking levels as inventory is reduced.
Topics covered in this webinar will include:
- Parcel Based Rate Shopping at Order Entry
- Release to warehouse and wave picking
- Directed Picking Activities based on user-defined rules
- Container Packing for Parcel Based Shipments
- Load Building and Shipment Consolidation
The third webinar in this series that Joe will present in April is: Optimizing Warehouse Utilization and Labor.
Join us for this free webinar to explore these functionalities and more: