Is your business considering upgrading Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365 Finance/Supply Chain Management?
Want to identify the best upgrade path for your business?
With support for Dynamics AX 2012 R3 ending this October, it’s time to research upgrade options and plan your next steps. This can be a somewhat complicated decision with many variables to consider. Western Computer is here to help you break down your options and determine your best course of action.
Join us for a complimentary webinar on Thursday, March 18th at 2 pm PT/11 am ET with Greg Williams, Dynamics Practice Manager, and Joe Woodmancy, Dynamics 365 Finance Solution Architect. Learn what’s involved in different upgrade strategies, how to identify which one is right for your version of AX, and explore some of our favorite features in Dynamics 365.
Key takeaways will be:
- Different options for upgrading Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365
- How your current version of AX will affect your upgrade strategy
- Why Dynamics 365 will be your last "upgrade"
- Features of Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management
- Overview of Dynamics 365 Project Operations and how it complements Dynamics 365 Finance