Do you need to get packages to customers faster and easier?
Would you like to be more competitive and improve customer satisfaction?
When your customers have more options than ever to get their orders as fast as the same day, you’ve got some serious competition out there. Want to learn how you can leverage Dynamics 365 Business Central to optimize your shipping processes, package sizes, shipping rates and delivery times?
Join Western Computer Dynamics experts Greg Williams, Dynamics Practice Manager, and Ken May, Solution Architect, on Thursday, April 8th at 11 am PT/2 pm ET for this informative webinar. This hour will be worth your time and is ideal for any business that ships packages, but particularly valuable for high-volume shippers like wholesalers and distributors.
Get tips, tools and best practices you can apply right away to save money, accelerate operations and increase customer satisfaction.
You will get these questions answered:
- How can I automate my shipping process?
- What is cubing and how can it help me optimize my shipping package sizes?
- Should I rate-shop or use standard shipping rates?
- Why is package level detail so important?
- What are some of the shipping options for Dynamics 365 Business Central?