SEE WHAT'S COMING IN DYNAMICS 365 BUSINESS CENTRAL!
The 2021 Release Wave 1 of Dynamics 365 Business Central, available this month, continues to optimize customer requirements and expectations of this Microsoft ERP solution. Updates deliver features for some of the most requested areas for improvement, such as banking, payments, and continued improvements to performance.
Join our Dynamics 365 Business Central Program Manager, Tammy Radecke, on Thursday, April 15th at 11 am PT/2 pm ET as she discusses how Microsoft is continuing to empower the end-users with increasing capabilities for Administrator and validation management to proactively react to any issues on updates.
Updates include responding to end-user requests for functionality that will provide:
- Greater control over dimension entry and correction
- Configurable bank file import file and improved bank reconciliation tools
Also, keeping on top of UI enhancements including:
- Ability to interact with content sooner
- Easily open records with a double-click
- Select entire field content with just one click
And finally, increasing Platform integrations by:
- Looking up BC contacts within Teams
- Using BC data for Word mail merge