Experts believe residential home starts will grow 5 percent in 2021, and that's not the only good news ahead for the industry. Western Computer, developer of 365HomeBuilder software for home builders, has partnered with Simpson Strong-Tie and their Pipeline Cloud Estimating Software to create an all-in-one system for home builders looking to scale up their business.
This new partnership between two of the most respected names in the industry promises an impressive solution that delivers features like Multi-Entity Accounting, Power BI data visualization and full Microsoft Office 365 integration. In addition, users get Pipeline's compatibility with traditional 2D and building information modeling estimating methods among other components.
Advantages of 365HomeBuilder
- Operate multiple financial entities within one company and one database! Multi-Entity Accounting allows you to keep balance sheets and income statements separate by each financial entity. Save time and complications by not having separate vendor files or chart of accounts.
- As data is entered into 365HomeBuilder it's integrated with Pipeline or any production for a true bi-directional interface between the systems. Jobs can be initiated in either system, and as job-related transactions are entered into 365HomeBuilder they are synchronized with construction-related data.
- Save on check printing too, as 365HomeBuilder has the ability to print checks on standard stock safety check paper with industry-standard MICR format, making them ready for direct bank processing.
- Access to Power BI, the Microsoft data visualization tool that lets you analyze data within 365HomeBuilder to forecast trends that impact your business. You'll be able to drill down into details easily with charts and graphs that help you navigate the best path forward. Check out our custom home building report comparing Job Budget to Actuals.
Advantages of Pipeline
- Simplify estimation and purchasing with bills of materials for each house. Design and estimation are bridged to allow real-time, accurate calculations. Pipeline pulls information from multiple applications, including 365HomeBuilder, and integrates it into one useful information set.
- Options-driven changes flow seamlessly throughout the system, letting you update documents including purchasing and back-office data.
- Pipeline is compatible with traditional 2D and building information modeling (BIM)-based estimating methods. Allows you to connect to a BIM model that allows for a final bill of materials to be ordered.
- Manipulate and adjust calculations and waste factors across the program. It also allows you to add in house and community standards to check for feasibility. Interactive floor plans and community maps are shown with real-time pricing.
Proven Software. Excellent Service. Superior Training
Both Simpson Strong-Tie's Pipeline and Western Computer's 365HomeBuilder are laser focused on making your home building business even more successful. The core mission of both companies is to provide premium products with superb training and service.
We empower our customers with software that fits their business needs now and the ability to quickly scale up thanks to a cloud-based platform. As your firm grows to add an architecture department, estimating department, etc., this partnership grows with you.
Combining 365HomeBuilder and Pipeline creates a full-service, one-stop solution for all sizes of home builders. From design and estimation to back-office accounting, sales and marketing, you'll have more time to work on growing your business.
Contact us for more information or to schedule a personal demonstration.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Ryan Pollyniak