Selecting the best home builder software to support your business is just as critical as finding the most reliable contractors and materials to support the homes you build. Without connected data, accurate financials and efficient processes, it’s difficult to carry out profitable projects from start to finish.
If you’re ready to trade manual processes and outdated spreadsheets for job automation, visibility and simplicity—you need to look at 365HomeBuilder from Western Computer. This fully integrated ERP solution is powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 and already optimized for the home building industry. Here's what makes it essential to your business:
- Powerful Multi-Entity Accounting: Simplify your accounting with 365HomeBuilder's ability to run multiple financial entities within one company and one database. You can keep complete balance sheet and income statement information separate by financial entity. This saves time and eliminates the need for complicated separate vendor files or charts of accounts.
- Seamless Microsoft 365 Integration: Your staff is likely already familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite, which makes the integration and interface of 365HomeBuilder an easy transition you won't find in any non-Microsoft solution. The ribbon toolbar is user-customizable and input screens can be changed for each individual user.
- Enhanced Reporting: Using Power BI, Microsoft's innovative data visualization tool, you'll be able to identify trends and analyze key data that will keep your business profitable and on track. You can drill down into job and financial details anytime, in the office or in the field. View a sample 365HomeBuilder Job Budget to Actual interactive report right now and see how easy it is to drill down into the metrics that matter.
- Integrated Closing Statements: Save time with integrated closing statements. 365HomeBuilder automatically displays pre-configured general ledger accounts that use information drawn from the jobs system. Using those figures entered into the respective ledger accounts, your closing statement is complete.
- Effortless Vendor Insurance Tracking: No more concerns about vendor insurance. 365HomeBuilder tracks insurance information for all vendors, including subcontractors. The system also features alerts for expired or nearly expired policies and prevents vendors from being paid if their insurance coverage has expired.
- Built-In MICR Checks: Stop wasting money ordering bank checks for different companies or LLCs you normally pay through. 365HomeBuilder allows you to print checks for any entity or account on standard stock safety check paper. The system uses industry-standard MICR (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition) format, which makes each check ready for direct bank processing.
- Embedded Bank Draw Management: Track bank loans from start to finish with loan amounts and budgets based on the loan agreement with each lender. Draw requests can be submitted within the system and when the job is completed a complete loan draw report is available.
- Automated Lien Waiver Processes: During the subcontractor payment process there's full visibility into lien waivers required and received. 365HomeBuilder lets you know if a waiver has been received or not, giving you control over when to release a payment.
Would you like to see how 365HomeBuilder works?
Take a tour of 365HomeBuilder in action with a personal demonstration of these features and more. Our home building experts are on hand to answer questions and help you explore options to accelerate your business. Contact us today to get started.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Ryan Pollyniak