The JC Ehrlich ERP project team, led by Tim Custer, IT Director for North America and Barry Collins, Finance Director, set aggressive goals for their Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementation. Replacing not only legacy ERP but also multiple asset management and outsourced payroll systems, project objectives included:
- Improve inventory accuracy and materials management through barcoding and warehouse management.
- Shift reporting from branch locations to headquarters.
- Consolidate three fixed asset systems into one to manage fleet and office equipment for 90 branch offices.
- Automate sales tax and reporting functions.
- Integrate with freight carriers to simplify packing and shipping.
Western Computer was able to provide best practices guidance during the requirements and design phases of the project to optimize the use of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. In addition, the Western Computer team worked closely with Custer to plan and execute implementation from performance testing to production to training.
"With NAV, we were able to provide branch salespeople with product selection guidance," said Tim Custer, IT Director for North America at JC Ehrlich. "We offer comparable product options based on higher margins through the sales intranet portal."
About JC Ehrlich Pest Control
For over 80 years, Ehrlich Pest Control has provided innovative service to homeowners and businesses. As a division of Rentokil, the world's largest commercial pest control company, Ehrlich can provide service in literally any corner of the globe. Ehrlich offers several unique pest control services, including: Residential Pest Management, Commercial Pest Management, Termite Control, Bird and Bat Control, Vegetation Management, and Bioremediation. Click here to learn more about JC Ehrlich Pest Control.