It will never be easier to obtain a subscription of Business Central Cloud with licenses offered at a 60% discount off the per user per month price.
Special Offer from Western Computer
Western Computer is providing a free 4-hour workshop.
See details below and contact us to get started!
The limited-time offer called CSP-EP is available to all Dynamics NAV, Dynamics GP and Dynamics SL end users who own an on-premise license and have a current annual software enhancement plan that is due to renew within 30 days.
Trade your annual enhancement plan renewal amount for a monthly billed Dynamics 365 Business Central Cloud subscription with your partner through CSP (Cloud Solution Provider) program. Pay one monthly payment virtually making your annual enhancement plan free when you pay the monthly subscription for Business Central Cloud.
You continue to run your existing on premise solution while you plan for the migration to Business Central Cloud. This plan can be renewed for three years. You still receive all the benefits of the current annual software enhancement plan as well as access to the Business Central Cloud solution.
If you have you lapsed on your Enhancement Plan due to COVID-19 or other reasons. Microsoft is here for you. Dynamics customers that have lapsed between January 1, 2020 and May 31, 2020 can re-enroll through the CSP - EP Renewal Offer without a penalty. License by July 31, 2020 to take advantage of this offer.
CSP Offer Details:
- Offer Duration: Available June 1, 2020 through June 30, 2020 for 1-year initial agreement with 2-year renewal option
- Licensing Program: Dynamics 365 Business Central Cloud (Essentials or Premium)
- Licensing Requirements: Business Central Cloud subscription licenses (at a 60% discount) must equal the monthly amount of the annual enhancement plan total. For example: If the annual enhancement plan annual amount is $12,000, the monthly subscription amount must total at least $1,000. If using Business Central Essentials that would be $70 per license less 60% for a total of $28 per user per month times 36 licenses for a monthly total of $1,008.00.
BENEFITS to you:
- Reduce your capital spending – spread your payments monthly instead of paying annual lump sum
- Reduce your cloud costs – you get a 60% discount on the Business Central Cloud users
- If you have a high ratio of concurrent users, Microsoft will match up to 1:4 concurrent to named user ratio at $0 license cost
- Allows for dual-use right and downgrade rights to the current Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics GP, -NAV, -SL On-premise version – you can continue to use your current on-premise application while you transition to your Dynamics 365 Business Central (Cloud) solution
- You continue to get full Enhancement Plan benefits with the offer for your current on-premise application
- You will have your licensed users for Dynamics 365 Business Central (Cloud) when you are ready to migrate
Special Offer from Western Computer
Western Computer is offering a free 4-hour workshop which will include the following:
- Western Computer will create a Business Central Cloud Sandbox
- Review the log in process to access your Business Central Cloud environment
- Overview of the new cloud user interface and Role Centers
- Search capabilities
- Personalization options
- Extension Management
- How to use Configuration packages to import your data
- Review use of Power BI in Business Central
- Assigning Business Central licenses to your users
Available Resources from Western Computer:
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Katherine Turner-Lawrence