Exciting News! Integrate ADP with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
What if you could integrate your Human Capital Management (HCM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems? How great would it be to link people data with business processes? Now you can! Western Computer is pleased to announce a new partnership between Microsoft and ADP® to provide you with an all-in-one, cloud-based business management solution.
Both people data and financial data are critical components of your business. Why not connect them to achieve better insight, efficiencies, and security? ADP and Microsoft have teamed up to integrate ADP's Workforce Now HCM solution with Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics NAV 2018. The integrated solution is intended to improve efficiency, offer real-time visibility into HR and financial transactions, and encrypt data access between the two systems.
You can now get a holistic view of your business and human resources data. This cloud-based solution includes support for payroll, HR, time and attendance, tax services, benefits and talent management. And best of all, this proprietary integration provides secure, encrypted, two-way access between applications to give you peace of mind.
Here are just a few of the features your business can benefit from today:
- Integrate HR data into your financial systems: Make updating financial data easy by seamlessly passing payroll journal entries and employee data from ADP to Dynamics 365. Take employee information and add it to your business management processes. This can include fields such as employee ID, name, address, email, title, phone number, etc.
- Reduce administrative tasks and manual dual entries: Increase staff productivity by spending less time re-keying data in multiple systems. Once it is entered, it is dynamically updated in both systems.
- Effortlessly sync for real-time connectivity: Changes recorded in HCM can be easily applied to Dynamics 365. View HR data immediately as events occur such as new hires and terminations.
- Create enhanced reports: payroll journal entries are passed from ADP’s general ledger following each payroll cycle, choosing up to 20 custom dimensions.
- Put vital HR and finance data at your fingertips: With both HCM and ERP information integrated and easily accessible, you can more readily make faster and better-informed strategic business decisions.
How to learn more about ADP integration with Dynamics 365
Want to explore how your organization can take advantage of this solution? Download our data sheet for all the details, screenshots and a visual diagram of the data flow between the HCM and ERP applications.
Register for our Live Webinar
We are also offering a webinar on Thursday, December 13th at 2 pm ET/11 am PT. Click here to register so you can learn everything you need to know from our solution specialists and get your questions answered. We are excited about this new partnership and solution and look forward to helping your organization achieve greater insights, efficiencies, and peace-of-mind!
About the AuthorMore Content by Maher Malki