Are you planning a move from on-premises ERP to Dynamics 365 Business Central in the cloud?
Could you benefit from expert help and guidance on how to create an effective strategy?
Transitioning your business solutions to the cloud from an on-premises environment is a game-changer, but it often comes with a lot of questions and considerations. The first and most important step to long-term success starts with a proper plan. What should you include in your upgrade strategy to Dynamics 365 Business Central? How can you prepare for digital transformation?
Our Western Computer team has helped hundreds of customers like you transition to the cloud and our experts are here to share how to ensure a smooth and successful journey for your organization. Join Tammy Radecke, Dynamics 365 Business Central Program Manager, and Nirav Shah, Dynamics 365 Solution Architect, for a special two-part webinar series packed with valuable tips and proven strategies to jumpstart your cloud upgrade strategy.
In Part 1 on Thursday, August 19th at 11 am PT/2 pm ET, we will review how to:
- Finalize your upgrade strategy: Fresh Start, Cloud Start, New Start or Complete
- Analyze your data management and form a future strategy
- Identify business requirements and match them to the latest version of Dynamics 365 Business Central, including the new pricing experience
- Analyze your current system modifications to see if they are necessary in Dynamics 365
- Envision your future business state
- Evaluate your ISV/add-on solutions and their cloud readiness
- Determine a strategy for interfaces with other applications
- Gain a holistic view of the Microsoft Dynamics platform, including:
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Additional cloud offerings such as Power Platform
We hope you will also join Part Two of this Series: Planning Your Digital Transformation on September 16th - Register here now.