As home building is increasingly driven by technology and data insights, we’re pleased to offer two informative webinars for home builders to come learn about solutions taking the industry to the next level.
See how 365HomeBuilder, an integrated ERP software solution powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365, helps you be more productive, profitable and competitive. From industry optimizations and automations to real-time job costing and tracking to powerful financial management, intelligence and reporting—it’s time to check out a real solution for your home building business.
365HomeBuilder - Part 1: Intro to Home Building ERP Powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365
Join Western Computer's Lisa Ramsey to walk through the many features and benefits of 365HomeBuilder, including the core functionality transforming home building:
- Navigation and Search Field Tips
- Key Home Page Features
- Viewing Financial Entities
- Track Projects Using Jobs Functionality
- Creating a Sample Accounts Payable Entry
- 365HomeBuilder's Exclusive MICR Capability
- Integrated Financial Closing
365HomeBuilder – Part 2: Explore Enhanced Capabilities with Simpson Strong-Tie Integration
March 4, 2021 at 11 am PT/2 pm ET
Another major advantage of 365HomeBuilder is our partnership with Simpson Strong-Tie's Pipeline software. This gives you a completely unified solution to ensure accurate estimates and drive profitability.
Lisa Ramsey of Western Computer and Simpson Strong-Tie will show you exciting features and integrations every home builder will love, including:
- Pre-Construction Cost Analysis
- Capturing All Option Changes
- Dynamic Assembly/Estimate Process
- Dynamic Sales Pricing
- Interactive Floorplans and Community Maps Tied to Live Pricing
- Centralized Data Hub That Contains Client's Estimation Logic
- Pro Forma Analysis
- Much More!
How can we help?
Please reach out with any questions before or after these webinars or to request more information about 365HomeBuilder. We’re happy to schedule a personal demonstration or a simple phone call to discuss your business and options.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Ryan Pollyniak