Do you know the true cost of your incoming inventory?
Are you allocating these costs accurately?
Join our webinar on Thursday, August 5th at 11 am PT/2 pm ET as we explore the new Landed Cost module in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. Our Senior Solution Architect, Joe Woodmancy, will show how you can utilize this module to optimize the management of your inbound items and raw materials.
If your organization has struggled with obtaining accurate item costing due to complex inbound freight, duties and customs, then this session will be invaluable for your company.
In this session we will cover the following:
- Modeling your inbound freight and logistics legs/journeys based on product profiles
- Defining inventory ownership rules…when do you take ownership of inbound items?
- Cost estimating for each leg of a journey… ocean/ground/broker/storage, etc.
- How to accurately estimate the ‘landed cost’ of an item and allocate landed costs
- Generate invoices to various vendors for all of the associated freight/duties services