Are you ready for the FINAL upgrade to your Dynamics GP or Dynamics NAV?
Need answers to all your questions about an upgrade to Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Join our Dynamics 365 Business Central experts Tammy Radecke, Program Manager, and Ryan Pollyniak, Customer Success Manager, on Thursday, May 27th at 11 am PT/2 pm ET to learn the three distinct strategies for upgrading Dynamics GP & NAV to Dynamics 365 Business Central.
GP and NAV customers have become accustomed to periodic upgrades every 3-5 years. Code and data have been brought forward to the newer versions of NAV largely intact. The release of the extension-based model of Dynamics 365 Business Central has changed upgrade strategy and execution.
If done right, any organization on Dynamics GP and NAV should only have one more upgrade project. Once on Business Central, upgrades are seamless.
The strategy for upgrading to Business Central will depend on several key questions:
- Is the current system functionality still meeting your business needs?
- Do you have a lot of unused customizations?
- Is your historical data accurate?
- To what extent is the existing database modified?
- What is the stack of add-on/ISV solutions required?
- How can I use other key Dynamics 365 apps to address my business requirements?