Is it a struggle to balance workloads and effectively manage scheduling?
Would you like to reduce equipment maintenance time and costs?
If you are a rental business looking for ways to become more efficient and profitable, this webinar is for you. Join Tanya Regna, Western Computer Customer Engagement Program Manager, on Thursday, June 17th at 11 am PT/2 pm ET for an insightful hour addressing the most pressing challenges of rental companies and how to solve them.
We will explore exciting features in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service designed to accelerate how you manage everything from resource scheduling to rental contracts to equipment maintenance. If you're ready to trade disconnected systems and manual processes for integrated, automated tools built for today's demands—register now and learn how to:
- Use of a graphical dashboard to manage work requests, balance workload, and optimizes scheduling
- Use Agreements to manage contracts
- Auto schedule Preventative Maintenance appointments and billings
- Reduce equipment maintenance time and costs with optimal service efficiency
- Equip your remote workforce to access data anywhere, using any device online and offline
- Use GPS tracking to increase workforce efficiency
- Leverage IoT to monitor equipment proactively
We hope to see you there but, if you can't attend, we are happy to schedule a private demonstration for your team or answer any questions you may have. Please contact us and let us know how we can help.