Is your Microsoft Dynamics CRM outdated or no longer supported?
Want to explore whether an upgrade or new implementation is the best strategy for your business?
If you’re working on an older version of CRM, your version may no longer be supported. Or perhaps your processes have simply become outdated and you need enhanced automation, functionality and mobility. Choosing the best strategy for your business can depend on many things.
Should you upgrade or consider a ‘New Start’ implementation? What’s the difference?
Join Tanya Regna, CRM Program Manager, and Rob Amity, CRM Solution Architect, on Thursday, October 8th at 11 am PT/2 pm ET for an informative webinar to explore your options and learn important considerations to plan your next move.
Key webinar takeaways:
- Questions to help guide your decision
- Deployment Options: Microsoft Cloud vs. On-Premises vs. Hybrid
- When Microsoft support is ending for specific versions
- How to choose an upgrade vs. New Start implementation
- Data migration considerations
Join us for this free webinar to explore these functionalities and more:
ANSWERS TO YOUR UPGRADE QUESTIONS